Silka Maytower, Kuala Lumpur features 179 guestrooms and suites that are designed to offer a refreshing blend of contemporary and well-appointed accommodations with friendly hospitality.
Reservation Assistant 2016-03-22
Job Responsibilities :
• Efficiently and accurately accept and process individual reservations in accordance with established standards
and procedures. • Respond promptly to telephone requests for reservations and process accordingly. • Check room and rate availability and accept/reject booking accordingly based on availability. • To review accuracy of the next day reservations ensuring complete details for Front Desk and special requests,
which require pre arrangements, are attended to. • Maintain comprehensive allotment list, and provide monthly report of actual materialization. • Have thorough knowledge of all guest rooms and suites, their location, rates and amenities; be familiar with all hotel facilities and services. • Fully aware of the cost budget; maintain pars for supplies; maintain effective inventory control • To update all document related with the materials for guest booking. • Keep monitor of e-mail received and reply based on the booker made and ensure all the data given is accurate. • Know and be familiar with the rate applied and be aware of any new package issue.
• Possess at least Certificate /Diploma in Hospitality Studies
• Able to write and communicate well in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Pleasant personality and able to work independently
• Preference will be given to those with at least 1-2 years related working experience