Your health, safety, and well-being have always been the utmost priority for Dorsett Grand Labuan.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and in compliance with our local Ministry of Health's regulations, please take note of the following (but not limited to) health & safety preventive measures that the hotel and residences have implemented, as well as guidelines for guests and associates to strictly adhere to ensure a comfortable and safe stay experience.
- Compulsory temperature screening at the hotel entrance for ALL guests prior to entering the hotel premises.
- Compulsory MySejahtera QR scanning for ALL guests at the hotel entrance prior to entering the hotel premises.
- Hand sanitizers are installed at the reception and public areas within the hotel premise.
- Our hotel is using Ecolab 14 Plus Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner a one-step multi-purpose disinfectant, cleaner and deodorizer to clean air con air outlet / return nozzle and dust filter. This US Environmental Protection Agency registered product is effective against a broad spectrum of infectious diseases and against Norovirus.
- Intensified hygiene awareness amongst our associates.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of common/public areas.
- Guests and associates are required to observe physical distancing by keeping at least 1 meter apart from others.
- Markings are implemented in all elevators for physical distancing with health & safety advisory notice in place.
- Kindly avoid overcrowding and take the stairs or wait for the next elevator when you can.
- Mandatory wearing of face mask for guests and associates.
#dorsettgrandlabuan #staysafe #stayhealthy