Your health, safety and well-being have always been the utmost priority for Dorsett Kuala Lumpur & Dorsett Residences Bukit Bintang.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and in compliance with our local Ministry of Health's regulations, please take note of the following (but not limited to) health & safety preventive measures that the hotel and residences have implemented, as well as guidelines for guests and associates to strictly adhere to ensure a comfortable and safe stay experience.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at the concierge, reception and all public areas within the hotel premise.
- Intensified hygiene awareness amongst our associates.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of common/public areas.
- Kindly avoid overcrowding and take the stairs or wait for the next elevator when you can
- Our guests have the option to wear facemasks when indoors. In line with our promise in taking care of our guests' well-being, our Associates will continue to mask up. Should you require a face mask, please request it from our front desk associates.
- Guests are required to wear disposable gloves when handling food at buffet counters.
- Checkers Cafe, swimming pool & meeting rooms are now available for usage in line with health and safety guidelines set by health authorities. Checkers Cafe is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
#DorsettKualaLumpur #StayHealthy #StaySafe #TravelTomorrow