For Immediate Release
Putrajaya, 28th February 2020
Dorsett Hospitality International takes strict preventive anti-epidemic measures
Dorsett and Silka Hotels in Malaysia and Singapore adopts strategies
Dorsett Hospitality International has always put the health and safety of guests and employees first, and has in place stringent preventive anti-epidemic measures. Advocating the Group’s operational direction in light of the recent coronavirus outbreak; and understanding our guests’ concern about the epidemic and hygiene, all our hotels in Malaysia and Singapore has elevated its hygiene standards and implemented a series of health safety measures.
The precautionary measures undertaken are but not limited to the following:
- All our hotels are using Ecolab 14 Plus Antibacterial All-Purpose Cleaner, a one-step multi-purpose disinfectant, cleaner and deodorizer to clean air con air outlet/return nozzle and dust filter. This US Environmental Protection Agency registered product is effective against a broad spectrum of infectious diseases and against Norovirus
- All hotels have installed multiple hand sanitizer stations within hotel areas.
- All public areas in our hotels are providing 60-80% alcohol-based hand rub/ gel for guest and staff use.
- All arriving guests will undergo body temperature scan at the point of check-in
- Arriving guests are to fill out a health condition and travel history survey.
- All associates on duty are provided with face masks.
- All associates reporting for duty will need to receive a body temperature scan.
- Intensified hygiene awareness amongst our associates
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of common/public areas.
Our hotels will continue to pay close attention to our local MOH’s guidelines for health and hygiene, and remain vigilant to protect the health of our guests, employees and community at large; and strive to provide a clean and safe environment for all.
Dorsett Hospitality International hotels in Malaysia: -
Dorsett Grand Subang. Jalan SS12/1, 47500 Subang Jaya, Selangor. Malaysia. +603 5031 6060
Dorsett Grand Labuan. 462 Jalan Merdeka. 87029 Labuan FT. Malaysia. +60 87 422 000
Dorsett Kuala Lumpur. 172 Jalan Imbi, 55100 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia. +603 2716 1000
Dorsett Hartamas Kuala Lumpur. D-G-08 Plaza Damas 3, 64 Jalan Sri Hartamas 1, Taman Sri Hartamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. +603 6209 8888
Dorsett Putrajaya. Precinct 3, 62000 Putrajaya, Malaysia. +603 8892 8388
J-Hotel by Dorsett. No 7 Jalan Jati, 55100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. +603 2716 1132
Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur. 7 Jalan Munshi Abdullah, 50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. +603 2692 9298
Silka Cheras Kuala Lumpur. KM10 Jalan Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. +603 9100 1133
Silka Johor Bahru. Lot 101375 Jalan Masai Lama, Mukim Plentong, 81750 Johor Bahru, Malaysia. +607 360 1000
And in Singapore, Dorsett Singapore. 333 New Bridge Road, Singapore 088765. +65 66788333
Kattie Hoo – Director of Marketing & Communications, SEA
About Dorsett Hospitality International
Dorsett Hospitality International is one of Asia’s fastest-growing hotel groups. As a Hong Kong hospitality brand, we are proud to have an international footprint in 27 major cities worldwide with a total of 58 properties with our strategic partners TWH and AGORA Hospitality, including Dorsett Hospitality International’s 3 core brands: Dorsett Hotels & Resorts, d.Collection, and Silka, each with their own distinct identity and offerings to cater to diverse travel needs. Since the group’s establishment in Hong Kong in January 2007, we have grown by leaps and bounds with hotels across China, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan, Australia, the United Kingdom, and Continental Europe; more properties are planned in the development pipeline.
For more information on Dorsett Hospitality International, visit: www.dorsett.com