The Dorsett Shanghai is a hotel near Longyang Road Maglev Train Station, making the hotel an excellent spot for whatever takes you to Shanghai, be it business or pleasure. The newest area in Shanghai has the best transportation in the city, including the superfast Maglev train.
How to Get to the Hotel
Airport Express Train
- When you land at Pudong International Airport
- Take the Maglev train one stop to Long Yang Station in 8-minute ride and from where you can take a 5-minute taxi ride to the hotel.
- Take the Metro Line 2 subway get-off at Century Park station after 45minute, then take exit 4 which is adjacent to the Dorsett Shanghai
- When you land at Hong Qiao International Airport or Hongqiao High-speed Train Station, Puxi, take the Metro Line 2 subway get-off at Century Park station after 45 minutes and take exit 4 which is adjacent to Dorsett Shanghai
Guaranteed Call Taxi Service from The Hotel
Pleasure and Convenience “at your fingertips”, Dorsett Shanghai is an exclusive partner of Shanghai reputable Johnson Taxi Company, 24 hours guaranteed call taxi service provides to Dorsett hotel’s guests by contacting our Concierge Desk anytime around the clock with a choice of 4-seater / 6 seater taxi, waiting time is within 5 minute and/or 10 minute during traffic peak hours; reservation accepts for Hong Qiao International Airport, Pudong International Airport and full day trip to the neighbouring cities.
By Taxi / By Car
- Ask your friendly cabbie to drop you off at the intersection of Hua Mu Road and Hai Tong Road.