Your health, safety and well-being have always been the utmost priority for Dorsett Kuala Lumpur & Dorsett Residences Bukit Bintang.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and in compliance with our local Ministry of Health's regulations, please take note of the following (but not limited to) health & safety preventive measures that the hotel and residences have implemented, as well as guidelines for guests and associates to strictly adhere to ensure a comfortable and safe stay experience.
- Temperature screening is recommended at the hotel entrance for ALL guests prior to entering the hotel premises
- Encouraged MySejahtera QR scanning for ALL guests at the hotel entrance prior to entering the hotel premises and F&B premises.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at the concierge, reception and all public areas within the hotel premise
- The hotel and residences are using Alco Quat from Chempro technology, a cleaning agent that is effective against a broad spectrum of viruses to disinfect, clean and deodorize the air con air outlet/return nozzle and dust filter everyday
- Intensified hygiene awareness amongst our associates
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of common/public areas
- Markings are implemented in all elevators for social distancing with health & safety advisory notices in place
- Kindly avoid overcrowding and take the stairs or wait for the next elevator when you can
- Mandatory wearing of face mask for guests and associates. Should you require a face mask, please request from our front desk associates.
- Guests are required to wear disposable gloves when handling food at buffet counters.
- Checkers Cafe, swimming pool & meeting rooms are now available for usage in line with health and safety guidelines set by health authorities. Checkers Cafe is open for breakfast only and remains closed for lunch and dinner.
- Event attendees are strongly encouraged to carry out their antigen rapid self-test a day prior to and on day of event held at Hotel premises
#DorsettKualaLumpur #StayHealthy #StaySafe #TravelTomorrow