Dorsett Mongkok introduces “30-day Long Stay Package”
Free Upgrade to Room Executive, Free Laundry, Buffet Breakfast and more Only at HK$9,500nett
One FREE 50ml alcohol-based hand rub per room with unlimited refilling service,
and Health Care Tea (of different kind!) served daily at the hotel lobby
(Hong Kong, 04 March 2020) Dorsett Mongkok gladly introduces the Hong Kong Residents Exclusive “30-day Long Stay Package” offering one-month long stay experience at an unbeatable price - only HK$9,500nett. The package comes with a free room upgrade to the signature Room Executive which overlooks the vibrant city view, as well as free laundry service, daily buffet breakfast, free access to Dorsett Lounge… a host of thoughtful services that make one feel like home. This offer is valid from now until 30 June 2020.
Hong Kong Residents Exclusive! 30-day Long Stay Package
With its simple-yet-contemporary designed guestrooms and outstanding services, the 4-star Dorsett Mongkok Hotel has received the world-known “Certificate of Excellence” by TripAdvisor for 8 consecutive years. Located in the heart of Kowloon between Tai Kok Tsui and Mong Kok, it is a popular accommodation option among both the locals and tourists.
From now until 30 June 2020, stay at Dorsett Mongkok’s signature Room Executive at only HK$9,500nett (inclusive of service charge) when you book 30 nights in a row! This package is also inclusive of the following thoughtful benefits:
- Free 1 time of laundry service per week (7lbs of clothing each time)
- Free daily buffet breakfast for 2
- 24-hour Access to Dorsett Lounge with free drinks (coffee, tea and soft drinks), fruits and snacks
- Upgrade to Family Quad Room (measures 42 sq. m with 1 queen bed and 2 twin beds accommodating up to 4 guests) with daily buffet breakfast for 4, and free 2 times of laundry service (7lbs of clothing each time) per week, only at special price HK$200nett per night – perfect for families of 4!
- Free access to 24-hour gym room
Other benefits include
- Free Premium WiFi (up to 200Mbps and 10 devices at a time)
- Entitlement to 26-hour Full Stay (flexible check-in / out time and full 26-hour stay)
- Free coffee/ tea maker
Terms and Conditions
- Offer is valid until 30 June, 2020
- Guest(s) must present their HK Identity Card upon check-in to enjoy the offer
- Free laundry Service is inclusive of regular laundry service only
- The above benefits can be redeemed once for every 30-night stay. For example, bookings for 60-day will be granted the benefits 2 times
- 26-hour Full stay is subject to hotel room situation and minimum 72 hours advance notice to hotel is required
- *Alcohol-based hand rub is available while stocks last. Health Care Tea is served at hotel lobby during 12:00nn to 2:00pm daily
- Above promotional offers are subject to change without prior notice. Please refer to hotel’s official booking channel for the final details
- Photo for reference only
BOOK NOW for a valuable, yet comfortable stay at Dorsett Mongkok!
About the Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
The Dorsett Mongkok, a contemporary-flavoured 4-star hotel, is located in the heart in one of Hong Kong’s liveliest areas that includes popular markets, shopping streets, hawker stalls, and extensive malls. In the middle of one of the densest populated places on the planet, between the Mongkok and Tai Kok Tsui districts, the visitor need not go further afield to experience all that Hong Kong has to offer. This is particularly important for the time-stretched visitor. Guests choose Dorsett Mongkok not only because the quintessential Hong Kong lies just outside its doors, but because it is “affordable luxury” for the budget-conscious traveller. Guests prefer to spend their dollars on experiences rather than just four walls.
What sets the Dorsett Mongkok apart from other hotels is its friendly service, extensive local knowledge, and willingness to go out of its way to ensure that its guests have the best possible time while in the city. Because of this service ethos, the hotel has been TripAdvisor’s Recommended Hotel for eight straight years in a row.
Ms. Jowie Wong
Director of Communications
+852 3552 1810
Ms Felicity Cheung
Assistant Communications Manager
+852 3552 1231