Your health, safety, and well-being have always been the utmost priority for Dorsett Putrajaya.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and in compliance with our local Ministry of Health's regulations, please take note of the following (but not limited to) health & safety preventive measures that the hotel and residences have implemented, as well as guidelines for guests and associates to strictly adhere to ensure a comfortable and safe stay experience.
- Compulsory temperature screening at the hotel entrance for ALL guests prior to entering the hotel premises
- Compulsory online Health & Declaration Form registration for ALL guests at the hotel entrance prior to entering the hotel premises
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at the concierge, reception and all public areas within the hotel premise
- The hotel is using Alco Quat from Chempro technology, a cleaning agent that is effective against a broad spectrum of viruses to disinfect, clean and deodorize the air-con air outlet/return nozzle and dust filter every day
- Guests and associates are required to observe social distancing by keeping at least 2 meters apart from others
- Markings are implemented in all elevators for social distancing with health & safety advisory notice in place
- Kindly avoid overcrowding and take the stairs or wait for the next elevator when you can
- Guests and associates are required to wear a face mask. Should you require a facemask, please request from our front desk associates.
- Function/ Meeting Rooms, Fitness Studio, Infinity Pool and Dorsett Cafe are closed during this period of time until further notice
#dorsettputrajaya #staysafe #stayhealthy
A simple video on our check-in procedure with safety measurement:
Feel safe while dining at our Citra Rasa Restaurant. The below video explains about the SOP and safety measurement at our restaurant.