For safety concerns, following preventative measures would be taken regarding Wuhan Coronavirus in Kids Zone:
- Strictly checking the temperature of all guests before entering
- Strictly ask all guests must wash their hands and disinfect with provided disinfectant before entering
- Must clean up all balls in ball pit area every day
- Clean up all small toys with UV LED Toy Sterilization Storage Box
Spread over 2,000 sq.ft, the Kids Zone is an indoor air-conditioned play space featuring 5 interactive play areas; each comes with a different theme, complete with matching toys and costumes “Super Hero”, “Ball Pit Room”, “Fire Station”, “Princess Royal Party” & “Mini Town. Through interactive play and high-quality role playing, kids will be able to unleash their creativity and imagination. It creates a truly unique experience for the young and old alike and promotes a healthy lifestyle concept that places importance on family bonding. All in one that is best suited for young children aged from 1 to 9 years old and the whole family to enjoy in this amazing indoor facility anytime of the year.
Kids Zone Admission Fee
**For every staying guests, 20% discount would be enjoyed on admission fee at Kids Zone**
Monday - Friday
Sat, Sun, PHs & Special Days*
9:00 – 11:30 am
$150/ per kid/ per session
*Includes entry for 1 adult
$230/ per kid/ per session
*Includes entry for 1 adult
12:30 – 3:00 pm
3:30 – 6:00 pm
|7:00 - 9:00 pm|
- Use of ONE session at Kids Zone
- Free admission for infants aged under 6 months
- Additional adult entry: $100/ per adult/ per session
* Special Days: 1/7, 1-2/10, 26/10, 19-31/12, 1-3/1
Eat & Play Combo
- 1 Semi-buffet lunch/ Afternoom tea set/ dinner set
- 1 Kids Meal
- Free admission to Kids Zone for 1 kids & 1 adult (1 session)
- Free admission at Mini e-Sports Zone
Click here for more details
5 themed play spaces:
- Super Hero – With American comic wall covering as setting at the entrance, this colorful play space features a 2 meters high indoor climbing wall, modern in design, making of thick multiplex board with safety mats to land on where kids can climb up, down and across. It also provides seating on a big Snake with a beautiful view overlooking the hotel’s pool. The fun and challenging sport would be best suited for young climbers aged 2 – 8 years old.
- Ball Pit Room – Good for all ages, it is a soft play area pilled with over 20,000 small colorful hollow plastic balls in a padded ball pit pool where kids will have a blast diving, tossing and romping around, spend hours in it, go wild and well entertained.
- Fire Station – This themed playhouse is designed for kids aged 3 to 8 and offers various interactive activities from which kids can learn and exercise their imaginations transforming themselves into a real fire fighter. Dressed in the perfect kid-sized fireman’s outfits with respective tools & get on the fire truck; the young ones will be delighted with the experiential leaning experience they find while playing.
- Princess Royal Party – Give your little girl the opportunity to fulfill her fantasies as a princess – indulging in the royal wardrobe, donning a beautiful gown of her choice, princess accessories, shoes, tiaras and more. Watch them transform with confidence together with other princesses or playing in the Princess Castle. Princess Royal Party offers a fabulous, interactive and unique experience, which is bound to please girls from 3 – 9 years old.
- Mini Town – Get ready for some play-based learning at our Mini Town with 3 gorgeously designed playhouses, each feature a different theme such as ice-cream shop, grocery store and the clinic; complete with matching toys and costumes where kids can mingle with one another and play pretend. For the little ones aged from 18 to 36 months, come and try to race with others in the mini raceway.
Come play with totally wonderful fun things to do with your KIDS @ Dorsett Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong.
* Our indoor play spaces require you & your little ones to wear socks; Remember, safety and hygiene always come first!
Health & Safety
To ensure a safe and enjoyable visit, please adhere to the following:
- Children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult. The children´s behavior and safety are the sole responsibility of the accompanying adult.
- This is a Socks only environment for both children & adults. Socks are available for purchase if you do not have any.
- We will serve up to a maximum of 80 people at Kids Zone. Each child must be accompanied by an adult.
- The use of facility is on a first come first served basis.
- Please register at Reception Counter before entering Kids Zone.
- Please be aware that some parts of the play equipment would swing when using.
- For the sake of safety, the climb is only for children aged 2 - 8.
- Smoking, littering, eating, drinking or use any glass containers within the facility are strictly prohibited.
- If you are feeling unwell, or have symptoms of vomit, fever, diarrhea, flu, red - eye disease or skin inflection, please refrain from entering Kids Zone and consult your doctor promptly.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge the facility user for any damage or loss of equipment.
- The hotel will, from time to time, close the facility without prior notice should it be not suitable for use, or reserved for special activities or classes. During such times, only authorized persons can enter and use the facility.
- The hotel reserves the right to refuse admission of any person who disregards the rules and regulations and / or causes nuisance and / or danger to other users.
- All users must observe the instructions given by the hotel´s staff. The hotel reserves the right to use the facility and amend the above rules and regulations without prior notice.
- The hotel shall not be liable for any loss of and/or damage to any personal properties and/or belongings and/or any accidents and/
or personal injuries howsoever caused during the use of Kids Zone. All users at the facility are at their sole responsibilities and their own risk.