Dorsett Wanchai is one of the best quarantine hotels in Hong Kong with stunning views of the Happy Valley Racecourse. The anti- COVID-19 measures at Dorsett Wanchai are comprehensive to ensure that you can enjoy a safe stay.
|PRICES FOR 14-NIGHT SELF-QUARANTINE PACKAGES:|
(Interconnecting rooms available)
(Comes with city/ racecourse view)
|*Breakfast for one and weekly laundry included. Can request to open the windows to let fresh air in|
Still considering which are the best quarantine hotels in Hong Kong? Look no further, book NOW to enjoy a care-free and comfortable stay at Dorsett Wanchai.
All of the above rates come with Thoughtful Gifts* including one free 50ml Alcohol-based hand rub per room with unlimited refilling service, and Health Care Tea served daily at hotel lobby, as well as a host of handpicked benefits.
- 14 Nights Self Quarantine Package
- How Safe it is to Stay with Us?
- TripAdvisor Reviews from Past Quarantine Guests
- Frequently Asked Questions
14 Nights Self Quarantine Package
Book 14-night stay from HK$8,288 (inclusive service charge) with the following benefits:
- Free daily breakfast box for 1 person (not applicable to Standard Room Package)
- Free weekly laundry service for 1 bag of max. 7lbs of clothings each time (applicable to Premier Room and Suite Package)
- Free premium WiFi (up to 1000Mbps and 10 devices at a time) with Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) to ensure reliable and high speed connectivity
- Free 24-hour food delivery service from lobby to guest room by hotel staff (for food ordered via any food ordering apps, e.g. Deliveroo, Foodpanda)
- Free coffee/ tea maker
How Safe it is to Stay with Us?
New Normal . New Measures under COVID-19 at Dorsett Wanchai
We partner with Ecolab, a global leader in infection prevention solutions and expertise, and use their Ecolab’s Disinfectant Cleaner 2.0* to comprehensively clean and disinfect high touch areas in public areas, as well as all guest rooms and air-conditioning system.
*Ecolab’s Disinfectant Cleaner 2.0 is a germicidal /virucide detergent effective in killing 30 pathogens. This product is registered by the US Environmental Protection Agency as reliable and safe.
The air conditioner installed in our hotel rooms uses a fan coil unit system. This type of system places the unit consisting of the fan and the coil directly in the guest room. This means each guestroom have its own independent pipe, which connects to the main fan on the roof of all hotels, allowing fresh air to be drawn from the outside to each room, and through an air filter disinfected with Ecolab’s medical grade disinfectant.
Drainage and Ventilation
All drain outlets are regularly disinfected with 1:99 bleach water and the hotel sewage pipe system is discharged through an independent drainage pipe and vent system. Since there is an independent pipe supplying fresh air to each room, this prevents negative pressure on the airflow and the U-shaped traps from drying out.
Use of Technology
We use Whiz – the AI vacuum cleaner to deep clean carpets. It can effectively remove bacteria, virus, dirt, mold and hidden dust that cannot be collected by conventional human cleaning. In additional, we have installed an AI thermal scanner to detect elevated skin temperature in high traffic public areas.
Test Kits Available 24/7
Project Screen by Circle - The Covid-19 test kit is available for sales at the reception. This 'Do-It-Yourself' test kit has an analytical accuracy of 99.9% with results available within 24-48 hours with a daily laboratory cut-off time of 5pm.
Extra Comfort & Convenience
We have also launched a new foodpanda menu featuring a list of the city’s best restaurants to enhance our guests’ in-room dining experience. There are two vending machines fully-stocked with sanitizing amenities and daily necessities available for sale.
Our Standard Hygiene and Safety Guidelines
- Using Ecolab disinfectant cleaner 2.0 to clean air con air outlet / return nozzle and dust filter every day
- Housekeepers will use Ecolab disinfectant sprayer to sterilize every checked out room prior to new guest’s arrival.
- Multiple disinfectant and anti-epidemic sprayers are installed within hotel areas
- Increase the cleaning and disinfection frequency of public areas and facilities to once every hour
- All public areas in the hotel are providing 70-80% alcohol-based hand rub/ gel for guest and staff use, and providing refill service for guests to use when going out
- A dedicated queue for all arriving guests to take a body temperature scan and fill out a health condition and travel history survey
- All staff on duty are required to wear surgical masks, and depending on the job function of the staff, further provide them with additional anti-pandemic equipment (including eye protection, protection gown and gloves)
- All staff reporting duty will need to receive a body temperature scan
TripAdvisor Reviews from Past Quarantine Guests
Excellent Customer Centric Service
“I’d like to extend my heart felt appreciation Lawrence who in charge of our check-in process. Our quarantine stay was a pleasant & very safe experience throughout. Housekeeping staff was attentive to our request. Special compliments to excellent customer services rendered to us by King, David & Gary upon our check out arrangements.”
- Julianer (Oct 2020)
"Throughout my 14 day stay, the service was premium quality, from helpful staff to quality beds and big rooms (not mentioning the amazing view) this hotel was the absolute right choice to stay. Also great WiFi speed, good air conditioning and sound isolation."
- Berkay (Sep 2020)
Incredibly Welcoming Hotel
"The hotel has first of all been incredibly welcoming from the start with additional support during the quarantine process. They promptly delivered all goods to my room with the highest of hygiene standards. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay and plan to extend as there hasn’t been a better hotel experience for me. I also love the views which overlook the Jockey Club. Prices are great and value for money is what I would express is a definite with the Dorsett. I thank all the staff for they hospitality."
- Matthew (Sep 2020)
Safe and Comfortable Quarantine Stay
The Dorsett Wanchai made my quarantine stay comfortable, safe and even pleasurable. Staff were incredibly helpful, efficient and supportive. Special thanks and deepest appreciation to concierge Benjamin and Jason who kindly assemble assembled my exercise bike that arrived in 1000 pieces. This act of generosity made a massive difference to my quarantine experience. Cannot fault the hotel and have extended my stay for 2 months while I look for more permanent accomodation. Thank you to Ranee for her care and attention to detail."
- Mrs Veronica Rowley (Sep 2020)