‘Catch the Elves’ in Reality!
Bringing the VR Game into Your Room for a Super Exciting
Family Staycation at Dorsett Wanchai
With free breakfast, dinner, 3 limited-edition toy elves and more…
Only at HK$700nett per night
Planning a summer getaway with the little ones? The 4.5-star award-winning family hotel Dorsett Wanchai presents its newly launched “Catch the Elves @ Dorsett Wanchai” Staycation Package at HK$700nett per night. The package is inclusive of free buffet breakfast and in-room dinner set, participation in the ‘Catch the Elves’ game with 3 limited-edition toy elves as souvenirs. The offer is valid until 30 September, 2020.
‘Catch the Elves’ in Reality, and Win a FREE STAY at Dorsett Wanchai!
The ‘Catch the Elves’ game is every kid’s all-time favourite of all virtual games – and Dorsett Wanchai is letting you enjoy this ‘virtual’ game in reality, allowing the little ones to bring home not only 1 but 9 cuddly elves!
Upon booking the “Catch the Elves @ Dorsett Wanchai” Staycation Package, children will get to participate in the 'Catch the Elves' game – finding the 3 hidden elves in the room to bring them home – and get 3 stamps from the hotel when checking out as evidence for completing the mission. When all 9 elves have been collected, you will be rewarded with 1-night FREE STAY at the Dorsett Wanchai!
“Catch the Elves @ Dorsett Wanchai” Staycation Package
Book a stay at Dorsett Wanchai’s signature Premier Room for only HK$700nett per night, for a fun-filled family staycation with the exciting 'Catch the Elves' game, and a wide range of benefits!
The package is inclusive of
- Taking part in the ‘Catch the Elves’ game and get 3 limited-edition toy elves per stay
- Free in-room dinner set (Pizza & pasta carbonara)
- Free buffet breakfast for 2
- Free 1-time consumption of in-room minibar
- HK$100 worth of Foodpanda discount code (for in-room orders)^
- Late check-out till 2 pm
With special room upgrade offers
- Upgrade to the Grand Deluxe Course View Room at HK$200nett per night with a limited-edition 3D miniature horse (size: 9 x 12 cm) for colouring and as a souvenir
- Upgrade to the Triple Room at HK$300nett per night with free breakfast for 3 people and a limited-edition 3D miniature horse (size: 9 x 12 cm) for colouring and as a souvenir
- Upgrade to the Family Quad Room at HK$400nett per night with free breakfast for 4 people, an in-room Piñata and a limited-edition 3D miniature horse (size: 9 x 12 cm) for colouring and as a souvenir
- Upgrade to the Executive Suite at HK$500nett per night with an in-room Piñata and a limited-edition 3D miniature horse (size: 9 x 12 cm) for colouring and as a souvenir
- Upgrade to a Theme Suite at HK$600nett per night with an in-room Piñata and a limited-edition 3D miniature horse (size: 9 x 12 cm) for colouring and as a souvenir
Other benefits include
- Health Care Tea served in the hotel lobby from 12:00nn to 2:00pm daily
- Free Premium Wi-Fi up to 200 Mbps and for 10 devices at a time
- Free coffee/ tea maker
- Free access to gym room
Terms & Conditions
- Offer is valid for stays between 15 Jun and 30 Sep, 2020 (inclusive of both 15 June and 30 September, 2020)
- ^Foodpanda vouchers valued at HK$100 consists of 5 HK$20 vouchers. Each HK$20 voucher can be used only for amounts over HK$220 (excluding delivery fee)
- HK$100nett supplement (per room) applied for Fridays and Saturdays
- Black-out dates apply
- Offer details are subject to change without prior notice, please refer to the hotel’s official website for the latest information
BOOK NOW for a fun-filled family staycation at Dorsett Wanchai!
The “Catch the Elves @ Dorsett Mongkok” Staycation Package is also available at the TripAdvisor-recommended 4-star Dorsett Mongkok Hotel at HK$600nett per night. Details please refer to www.mongkok.dorsetthotels.com/
About Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
The award-winning 4.5-star Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong is conveniently located between Wanchai and Causeway Bay on Hong Kong Island giving its guests easy access to all business, shopping, and sightseeing destinations in the city. The hotel is a mere 8-minute walk to MTR stations, Times Square, and a 10-minute drive from the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. The Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong offers 8 types of newly renovated rooms and suites ranging up to 48 sq. m. The signature Grand Deluxe Course View Room offers a breath-taking view of the racecourse in front of the hotel. A complimentary shuttle bus service is available to 14 destinations via five routes and all rooms are equipped with 200Mbps high-speed Wi-Fi internet. Other facilities include the Dining House Restaurant that serves the finest Guangdong and Huaiyang dishes, the 3T Bar, a gym room, and various meeting spaces. Visit: www.wanchai.dorsetthotels.com
About the Dorsett Mongkok, Hong Kong
The Dorsett Mongkok, a contemporary-flavoured 4-star hotel, is located in the heart in one of Hong Kong’s liveliest areas that includes popular markets, shopping streets, hawker stalls, and extensive malls. In the middle of one of the densest populated places on the planet, between the Mongkok and Tai Kok Tsui districts, the visitor need not go further afield to experience all that Hong Kong has to offer. This is particularly important for the time-stretched visitor. Guests choose Dorsett Mongkok not only because the quintessential Hong Kong lies just outside its doors, but because it is “affordable luxury” for the budget-conscious traveller. Guests prefer to spend their dollars on experiences rather than just four walls.
What sets the Dorsett Mongkok apart from other hotels is its friendly service, extensive local knowledge, and willingness to go out of its way to ensure that its guests have the best possible time while in the city. Because of this service ethos, the hotel has been TripAdvisor’s Recommended Hotel for eight straight years in a row.
Ms. Jowie Wong
Director of Communications
+852 3552 1810
Ms. Wendy Mak
Marketing & Communications Manager
+852 3552 1808