Make a Wish this New Year with ‘Dorsett Wanchai 3 Wishes’ Room Package
And receive amazing perks that include 40% off room rate, breakfast, and dinner for two,
Michelin-recommended dim sum meal, free airport lounge access, and more
(Hong Kong, March 4, 2020) What better way to kick start the New Year than with ‘Dorsett Wanchai 3 Wishes’ room package that satisfies every wish and whim when you are travelling for business or leisure. Breakfast? Check. Dinner? Check. Free meal at a Michelin-recommended restaurant? Check. Free airport lounge? Check…and more ‘wishes’ waiting to be discovered.
With a nightly rate starting from just HK$580, guests can look forward to spending a memorable night in a stylishly designed Premier Room with daily buffet breakfast for two and two extra perks of ‘your’ choice at the Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong - an award-winning 4.5-star hotel located in the charming neighborhood opposite to the famous Happy Valley racecourse.
Designed to suit every traveler’s needs, ‘Dorsett Wanchai 3 Wishes’ comes with breakfast for two and two self-selected perks from the wish list below at NO EXTRA cost:
• In-room dinner for two
• Free Dim Sum Set Meal at Tim Ho Wan Michelin-recommended dim sum restaurant for one
• Free Signature Meal (for breakfast or all-day meal) at a Hong Kong-style Cha Chaan Teng – Wan Chai Cha Don for two
• 3-hour access to Plaza Premium Lounge at HK International Airport for one
• Exclusive 20% off Ocean Park ticket(s)
• Free upgrade to a Grand Deluxe Room
• Buy one, get one free – Arrival coach transfer from airport to hotel
• Unlimited free laundry
• Free pressing of one garment daily
• One-off free minibar
• Complimentary late check-out till 6 pm
• Premium Wi-Fi access for a maximum of 10 devices in the room
This promotion is available on hotel website till July 31, 2020. Book NOW
Personalized Service at its Best
“Each traveler type has their own specific needs. The ‘3 Wishes’ package is designed with this in mind as we understand there is no better way to make one feel great to have all the items on their wish-list ticked while traveling,” said Ms Anita Chan, General Manager of the Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong.
“From 3-hour free access to the airport lounge, free laundry and pressing, to Ocean Park ticket discount, and no-cost room upgrade, guests can rest assured that regardless of why they travel, they will always enjoy a personalized and memorable stay at the Dorsett Wanchai,” she added.
Apart of the ‘3 wishes’, guests can also take advantage of other “beyond thoughtful” brand initiatives absolutely free of charge throughout their stay, such as:
• Dorsett Wine Hour every Friday from 6pm – 7pm, with free-flow of wine and snacks in the hotel lobby
• Daily Dorsett Candy Bar from 6pm – 7pm in the hotel lobby
• Entitlement to a 26-hour Full Stay (flexible check-in / out time and full 26-hour stay) with 3 days’ advance notice
• Free downtown shuttle bus to various commercial and shopping locations on Hong Kong Island and free use of Android-operated smartphone with unlimited 4G data, and free local and IDD calls to selected countries
Terms and conditions:
• ‘Dorsett Wanchai 3 Wishes’ promotion is valid for book-and-stay periods till July 31, 2020
• Additional Dim Sum Set Meal at HK$100 net per pax
• 26-hour Full Stay is subject to hotel room availability and a minimum 72 hours advance notice to hotel is required
About Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong
The award-winning 4.5-star Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong is conveniently located between Wanchai and Causeway Bay on Hong Kong Island giving its guests easy access to all business, shopping, and sightseeing destinations in the city. The hotel is a mere 8-minute walk to MTR stations, Times Square, and a 10-minute drive from the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. The Dorsett Wanchai, Hong Kong offers 8 types of newly renovated rooms and suites ranging up to 48 sq. m. The signature Grand Deluxe Course View Room offers a breath-taking view of the racecourse in front of the hotel. A complimentary shuttle bus service is available to 14 destinations via five routes and all rooms are equipped with 200Mbps high-speed Wi-Fi internet. Other facilities include the Dining House Restaurant that serves the finest Guangdong and Huaiyang dishes, the 3T Bar, a gym room, and various meeting spaces. Visit: www.wanchai.dorsetthotels.com.
Ms. Jowie Wong
Director of Communications
+852 3552 1810
Ms. Wendy Mak
Marketing & Communications Manager
+852 3552 1808