#StaySafe experience with Dorsett Hartamas
Your health, safety, and well-being have always been the utmost priority for Dorsett Hartamas.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and in compliance with our local Ministry of Health's regulations, please take note of the following (but not limited to) health & safety preventive measures that the hotel and residences have implemented, as well as guidelines for guests and associates to strictly adhere to ensure a comfortable and safe stay experience.
- Encouraged MySejahtera QR scanning for ALL guests at the hotel entrance prior to entering the hotel premises.
- Hand sanitizer stations are installed at the concierge, reception and all public areas within the hotel premise.
- The hotel is using Alco Quat from Chempro technology, a cleaning agent that is effective against a broad spectrum of viruses to disinfect, clean and deodorize the air-con air outlet/return nozzle and dust filter everyday.
- Markings are implemented in all elevators for physical distancing with health & safety advisory notice in place.
- Kindly avoid overcrowding and take the stairs or wait for the next elevator when you can.
- Mandatory wearing of face mask for guests and associates. Should you require a face mask, please request from our front desk associates.
- Guests are required to wear disposable gloves when handling food at buffet counters.
- Function/ Meeting Rooms, Fitness Studio, Rooftop Swimming Pool, Table Talk Restaurant and Kid's Club are now open in line with health and safety guidelines set by health authorities.
- Event attendees are strongly encouraged to carry out their antigen rapid self-test a day prior to and on day of event held at Hotel premises
#DorsettHartamas #StayHealthy #StaySafe #TravelTomorrow