Your health, safety and well-being have always been the utmost priority for Dorsett Grand Subang.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation and in compliance with our local Ministry of Health's regulations, please take note of the following (but not limited to) health & safety preventive measures that the hotel and residences have implemented, as well as guidelines for guests and associates to strictly adhere to ensure a comfortable and safe stay experience.
- Compulsory temperature screening at the hotel entrance for ALL guests prior to entering the hotel premises.
- Compulsory MySejahtera QR scanning for ALL guests at the hotel entrance prior to entering the hotel premises.
- Hand sanitiser stations are installed at the concierge, reception and all public areas within the hotel premise.
- The hotel is using US Environmental Protection Agency registered product that is effective against a broad spectrum of viruses to disinfect, clean and deodorize the air con air outlet/return nozzle and dust filter everyday.
- Guests and associates are required to observe physical distancing by keeping at least 1 meter apart from others.
- Markings are implemented in all elevators for physical distancing with health & safety advisory notice in place.
- Kindly avoid overcrowding and take the stairs or wait for the next elevator when you can.
- Mandatory wearing of face mask for guests and associates. Should you require a face mask, please request from our front desk associates.
- Gym, swimming pool and meeting rooms are now available for usage in line with health and safety guidelines set by health authorities.
- Compulsory MySejahtera QR scanning for ALL guests prior entering F&B premises
- Guests are required to wear gloves when handling food at buffet counters.
- During the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO), only up to 5 persons may be seated per table.
#DorsettGrandSubang #StayHealthy #StaySafe #TravelTomorrow